Whether it's a blazing hot summer day and you need something to cool you off, or you just got home and want a refreshing drink to relax, this iced chicory coffee is the perfect drink!
You get the earthy, slightly bitter flavor from the chicory and it's balanced out by the sweetness of honey or coconut milk (whichever you want). The added milk (I go with non-dairy) gives it a creamier texture that's on par with any iced coffee you'd get at Starbucks!
Get the recipe below!
Iced Chicory Coffee
- 1 quart Water
- 3 tbsp Chicory Root Granules
- Coconut milk or non-dairy milk to taste
- Honey to taste
- Boil chicory coffee granules for 3 mintues
- Strain coffee and set aside to cool for 3-5 minutes
- Pour coffee into a large cup filled with ice
- Stir in your coconut milk and honey